HP Scan to Email Setup
You will receive a characteristic called ‘Send to Email’ on your HP printer. With the assistance of this, you can scan a report and provide it to send it to your mail. Provided here are the steps to do an HP scan to Email setup in Windows 10. Go by these steps exactly to evade any sort of problem. The steps are very productive and are recommended by skilled specialists. In case these steps won’t operate for you, go to HP Printer Service. The technician will assist you with your issues and recommend the best method to get out of the issues.
How to HP Scan to Email Setup?
To scan your mail from an HP printer, there are usually two major steps:
- Complete the Scan to Email Wizard
- Set up your printer or scanner
Work the Scan to Email Wizard
- Initial of all, Operate the HP Officejet Pro Software.
- This driver can be downloaded from HP if it is not on the local PC now.
- Complete your Scan to Email Wizard
- Go for a fresh Outgoing Email Profile.
- Give an email address, name, and PIN
- Click on the “Next” choice.
- Set up your SMTP Settings
- Port: 587
- SSL/TLS: Checked
- Server: smtp.office365.com
- Print the O365 User ID and Password
- Snap-on the “Next” choice.
- Elective include sender checkbox
- Snap-on the “Save and Test” choice.
Setup your Printer or Scanner
- Click your printer touch screen
- Click on the “Scan” choice. After that, snap-on “Email.”
- Select the choice “profile configured”.
- Add a new address email account.
- Write in your mail address
- Save with name
- Snap-on the “Start Scan” to examine the setup.
If the above moves won’t work for you to do HP Scan to mail Setup in Windows 10, communicate with HP Printer support. The technician will contact you and recommend the best solution for your issues. The technician is a skilled and knowledgeable technician who should have all-around knowledge of your device. They will file out your issues as soon as feasible.
We are a third-party Organisation for technical support of 123.hp.com/setup for hp printer support, we are not at all associated with any other party or organization directly. We respect other organizations’ brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.